Sunday, December 20, 2009

Study Group Reunion


Johnson's being down here from Boise gave us the chance to have a study group dinner reunion...THANK YOU KATIE!!! I LOVE these people. They have all been in our lives for at least 25 years...amazing. Richard and Rachel are home for the Christmas break and stopped in to say hello to us all before Rachel had to leave on her date...we are getting old. Mark stopped in too, but I somehow forgot to get a picture! He's handsome...take my word for it. Clarke's have FOUR grand kids...Bean's are almost empty nester's...and we aren't far behind. Never forecast-ed to this time of my life. Strange. GOOD, but strange. I don't FEEL old. I think we all LOOK pretty good...if I'm going to get through this with grace I'm going to have to start envisioning some future life plans that don't revolve around my children...scratch that. I refuse to imagine life not revolving around my children. Stubborn, but honest.

No comments: