Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY 2009


We woke at 7 so we could call Josh at 8. I think everyone was happy with Santa's deliveries. Especially Sole! She was thrilled her folks had sent her a WII. Megan had my blog printed into book form and I LOVE IT! I gave Don the Minerva Tiechert Picture with the scripture and a Nano(he asked for it so it was easy this year!) Megan got a camera, Michael got ski passes, cologne and mostly car payments, Spencer got an I Touch, Sam got his I Touch replaced and an I Home to help it feel better, Josh got a teddy bear :( with as much candy and treats as I could squish in two boxes --and a phone call, but that was really MY PRESENT. Calling Josh was an adventure as always with the phone connection being so poor. We had to call back a few times. He sounded tired and busy. It made my day...but will need to last for MONTHS...until Mother's Day.
Michael had us take his picture before he shaved his "beard." Best beard yet :) You can see the puzzle is almost done! Hot tub had its fair share of takers. To eat so gluttonously is just my favorite thing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! If you're not happy with your vinyl at all let me know and I'll reprint it at no cost.