Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Night Christmas Break


I made ham with this honey mustard sauce Rachel Ray had going on a show--it was yum...made the southern sweet potatoes and green bean casserole, rolls, deviled eggs and all the other stuff...Bean's came and ate with us. We played PASSWORD and it was FUN...I'm not usually the one to like those parlor games...but password was fun. We thought lots about you Josh. Next year you will be with us.
Writing this is a bit of a let down after HEARING you. Not much has happened Friday. Lots of cleaning up after partying brothers and lots of cooking. Thinking I'm not cooking tomorrow.
We are hoping to go to Sherlock Holmes after my close--oh yeah! I am finally going to get to close on the Sorenson's home...funny, I'm still questioning if it could really FINALLY be happening. Guess we'll see tomorrow.
It's freezing outside...I wish I could send a breeze your way to make sleeping better. Even if it were just for one night. I've got my electric blanket all plugged in and warming up, waiting for me as I type.
I love you Buddy. Wish I really could will myself to meet you in my dreams.
What will you do for New Year's Eve? We forgot to ask the other day....Love you love you love you....
XXXOOOXXX MOM OOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: