Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love you Josh




Well Lovebug...
Week number 57 down and on to 58.
These old Christmas pictures are 1995...those were the days-- when Breakfast with Santa was the highlight of the month! So easy to be a fun Mom then.

It snowed today, and is snowing tonight...not much stayed,but maybe by morning we'll have a few inches. It is COLD..suppose to be 11 degrees in the morning. That probably sounds pretty nice to you right now. You are so going to love the hot tub in the snow!
How is the ankle? The companion? The country? The uprisings :) ? Your sweet and tolerant feelings for your ridiculous Mother?
Michelle and boys came for Michelle and Robert's birthday dinner tonight. I wish for once I could remember to take their picture! Robert has really put his man on. I guess it's time since this is his 18th birthday...but it still surprises me.
Sole is our resident celebrity. Kelly Harline came by to interview her for her BYU Spanish 106 class. There was a lot of giggling so I think it went well.
I saw Alyssa Chischille with her family the other day and she said to say hi. She is hoping for Med School. She has been working for Sis. Savage and realized what a great profession it can be after you pay the price. I was impressed with how sweet and good she is...her family has moved to Paige, Arizona and she is living in the house and renting out rooms. Tyson joined the Army and is trying for special forces. I just don't know how all those mom's do it.
We had tithing settlement today. Brindy and Ryan Slade blessed their new baby girl ELLA. The new Sunbeams for next year came into Primary to "try" sitting in Sharing Time...they did GREAT!I love those little guys...they just want to know when snack time is...no wonder I love them! We had the kids make the angels for the angel tree and Kim Peterson brought glitter and they were SOOOOOO happy and made a pretty good mess. Somehow I just know that that building is happier now with the floors more sparkily. Megan took Sole home to her apartment for a sleepover after dinnertonight, she'll bring her back in time for school tomorrow. Michael came and left, had 2 dates with different girls this weekend and I guess neither of them struck his fancy. Sam is working on another paper. He has Honors English and History ---both classes require way more than I would have expected but he is brilliant and doing well. Just likes to moan before actually getting around to it....he also picked up a habit from I DON'T KNOW WHO where he doesn't start till like 10 or 10:30. Spencer needs a job and is looking. Dad heads out tomorrow and I don't have a project lined up. Might just not do one.
Tiger Woods had an affair and the media is taking him to the cleaners. Spencer seems pretty indifferent about it. I am just sad for him and all he has to go through so publicly.
NINETEEN DAYS till we get to TALK...let us know what will be best this time.
Sorry not much new.
I love you. I love you more than my new electric blanket that I thank God someone was smart enough to invent and wish I had tried it YEARS ago. I love you more than my first meal after the 9 day cleanse/fast...and believe me...that was euphoric. I love you more than sitting in the hot tub in the snow. I love you more and more and more and more....
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOO MOM OOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: