Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eleven and 1/2 hours from LA to Chile



I swear, they should choose ME to do an I LOVE MY IPOD commercial. I love it like a 3 year old who won't give up his binky. Thank heavens there is no reason for me to have to give it up. I listened to Byron Katie help reorganize my messed up thinking. I listened to Wayne Dyer help me pin point my misalignment's. Gratefully.
Then the Lan Chile flight had those seats with individual screens and tons of options for movies. I saw a boat load. But the only one to really stick with me was the Al Pacino SCENT OF A WOMAN...it was all about moral judgement. Man, I am still chewing on it. A bit confused by the Pacino character, but so in love with the paradoxes it hit head on.
Finally, I started a new favorite book that I am SURE will get its own review when I am done and have processed it....THE DANCE OF THE DISSIDENT DAUGHTER. I could cry just writing the title. Finally. I am NOT alone. And how bizarre, yet miraculous that it would find its way to ME.

No comments: