Sunday, January 10, 2010

Josh by Gosh XXXOOOXXX

Well lovey...I put the pictures on here of your food feast. Not quite what you get at home for Sunday dinner. Tonight was Chicken and Broccoli Casserole and I thought that even though that isn't so fancy that you might be ready for some right now!!
I know I said this before, but I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! I love that I can look through them every day!!! You look SO GOOD to me!
Its been a great week. I have been crazy busy with the lots, the Baseball banquet/auction, Baseball and basketball for both the boys, and Stake Camp stuff...and fitting in some friend time. I got to have lunch with Barb and I swear her hair had grown 3 inches so we are NOT waiting so long next time.
Michael got a job at Tucanos and the boys are thrilled at the hopes of the MEAT fests coming their way! Megan is still looking for a job. Sole is getting excited to go home. I am getting nervous to be gone so far away and for so long---I know you wish YOU could go back to Chile!! Dad as always can barely wait.
The deer are everywhere. They don't even run from us in the mornings now. I walked out to the car tonight and 4 were eating on my front bushes.
Michael is dating a darling red head named Candice Shia? She went to PG and was a year younger than Michael...wondered if you knew her?
I have NOT forgotten about the addresses you wanted. FOR SURE NEXT WEEK!
I love you. Need anything? I miss you. Sending you my whole hearts worth of LOVE!!!
Mom xxxoooxxx

No comments: