Friday, January 8, 2010

A "Favoritest"

Okay...so some of my FAVORITE CLIENTS EVER gave me this Garmin NUVI for Christmas to help me "help others find their dream home". This is a prayer answered to every direction challenged Real Estate Agent. I am in LOVE with this gadget!!! Even when I go the wrong way on purpose it tells me in the sweetest, most patient voice "Recalculating" and then gives the next best way to get there. I really really really really really really REALLY like this tool. What an amazing time we live in. THANK YOU SORENSON'S!!!! I have always loved you, but now I have this sweet token to remember just how much EVERY day. I so could do a commercial for this company!!! First I loved Garmin for my Forerunner running watch, and now for my NUVI...I can't wait to see what they come up with next!!!!

No comments: