Sunday, January 24, 2010

With LOVE from Chile

Josh... I actually did it! I am here in Chile with Dad and Carlos and Soledad. It has been AMAZING. Yes. I am writing the truth. This is one of those times when all the resistance was just stupid. And yes, I should have come before. It is beautiful in a way that I haven't known before, yet it seems so familiar---almost like the way it is when you meet a person for the first time but you KNOW you knew them in another life. Carlos and Soledad have just showered us with luxury and affection. My favorite part of it all is that we have NO SCHEDULE...it is MY kind of a trip. We have been on the coast at a beach resort for 3 days with no sun ---Dad says we HAVE had sun....I missed it...it has actually been COLD. The sun came out today a little after noon and I just layed on the lounger drinking in EVERY DROP of it as it loved on my skin....a little too much so....I am now BEET RED and only on the front. But I am still dang happy to have it. I was only out about 45 minutes when I went in and was shocked. I will send tons of pictures next week.
We have eaten seafood everyday...and MANY other things. I could do a blog post just on the LOVELY new things I have put in my mouth..yum. Not thinking I'm going to get skinny on this trip. I love to see the way your Dad and Carlos love each other--true brothers. Soledad is always happy and SO EASY to travel with. Sole was left home with her grandmother and all the rest of the kids and was happy to have it so since she now finally has her "PERRO".
We will go to Molina the end of the week. I love knowing that you have already been here with them and already seen these places...now you can visualize where I will be.
I love you. I love you. I love you. I am so far from home, yet still not much closer to YOU!!! THe stars are different here...the Southern Cross, etc. BUT THE MOON is the SAME. I can't help but think of you and everyone I love who is not close when I see the stars and am missing you. Wonder what heavenly view the angels choose?
Happy Happy week and next week plan on a longer time at the internet cafe so you can see all the pictures!!!! I love you more than the carmel nut pie thingee I had today, love you more than sleeping in for more than 9 hours, love you more than the tingle on my skin when the sun is coming in,....love you more and more and MORE!!!!
MOM
XXXOOOXXXOOO

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Sounds amazing! I hope you have a great time!