Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday Night Date


Kohlert's built this super cool new theater room under their garage. We love them for it. Saturday night they had us and Sanders over (we went to Bajio's first-YUM!-Green Chicken Chile Salad!) They let me bring one of MY favorite's---WAKING NED DEVINE...and it was FANTASTIC on that huge screen. They built 3 tiers and have mattress and love sacs everywhere. I took my electric blankie and pillow and snuggled on in. It was truly GREAT! Made me miss Ireland! Friday night Dad took me to see LEAP YEAR the new movie out filmed in Ireland and between the 2 movies I feel homesick for County Donegal. Might even have to pull out the Family History this week. If you haven't seen WAKING NED DEVINE, RUN to rent it and then think of something really fun to thank me with:)

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

A lot of people have recommended this movie to me, but I have never seen "Waking Ned Devine". However, yours is an opinion I would trust. My uncle served his mission in Ireland, and he said this movie is a lot like the people he served there. OK I'm sold. I'll go rent a copy from the library this week. Thanks!

Val and Merilee said...

Val and I just watched WND for FHE. We already owned it. Val had seen it, I had not. Love love loved it! Thanks for planning our Monday night for us Natalie. We owe you half the lottery ticket we will be cashing in tomorrow.