Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sam's City league


Ben Swenson on Sam's City league found these "SWEET" Jersey's for the whole team at Savers...all the boys think they totally rock ---they especially love it that they hang down almost to their knees! I love em' cuz they've got AFRICA on them...even if it is SOUTH AFRICA:)
And Josh...check out Sam's hair...yep, gotta do that HARRIS FRO a time or two before I can convince you guys that it is NOT your most attractive look. That IS a head band Sam is wearing to pull it back out of his face for the game. He LOVES it ---just like some OTHERS I know in our family!He "pics" it out and just keeps laughing and saying "How COOL is this?" I don't know if any of you let yours get quite as long as Sam's is now. You know I don't really care, but I am praying he has a run in with the electric shears here pretty soon!

No comments: