Sunday, October 4, 2009

Breathing in Heaven



Knowing that our days are numbered before the snow hits, Becky and I wanted to get a long one in on Saturday....we started at the top of South Fork and went to the mouth of Provo Canyon...I drove back up this afternoon to try to capture it for you Josh, but its not the same...the sun was rising yesterday and the way the light hit the trees as it came up over the mountain was indescribable. Today is was raining and foggy...but you can still see the colors. Yesterday I loved myself for being a runner. I wanted the whole world to get to share in the beauty...but oddly...not while I was there...I loved it that it was just me and Becky and the strange car every now and again--and a few wild turkeys! Today it reminded me Josh of when we were in Germany together last year...NEXT year when I take these runs and pictures you will ALMOST be back in my arms.

We pass this cabin every time and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that this family named their cabin GO AWAY...for all of its meanings....

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nat
It was a dream come true for me on Sat. You won't believe this! I drove up the next day too and took pics for Nate. We should have gone together! You're right. There's nothing like running it!
XOXO