Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NO pumpkins in Chile!


We started the morning all excited to start school---we get there and the nurse said she had to wait until after her TB Test...so we went to Provo, got the TB Test and the results won't be back until FRIDAY so she can't start school until Monday and she will MISS all the Halloween party stuff!!! SOOoooo we will make up for it here at home. At WalMart she found a 50's poodle skirt costume (she looks adorable---Josefa has the pictures on her camera, but she and Michael are out at a Karioke place so I won't have them until tomorrow). The neighbor girls came again and FINALLY she got to meet Megan who will be in her class at school. I guess they don't have pumpkins in Chile so this was her first time carving pumpkins---she made an OWL and it is adorable...they were all so cute...check out Anna's darling wee pumpkin! THEN...they went to the Halloween Party at church---I missed it because I had to show houses to a client...but all were HAPPY when I picked them up--Josefa went too.
I may have met my match for the hot tub...we just got out and I had to ask HER if she was ready to get out. We were alone with no help for translating---we did GREAT if I do say so myself!!!

No comments: