Saturday, October 10, 2009

Loving Joshy

I love you JOSH!!! Lots of people gave me extra loves this week thanks to your asking and I NEEDED IT! I celebrated our 20 year mark of the nine long hard months it took me to make you from scratch getting a pedicure. And look...now you are even bigger and better than my original outpout...I do AMAZING work ya know...I have 5 BRILLANT masterpieces....trying not to mourn that that part of my work is never to be revisited.

I have a new running partner and I love her guts. I bet she weighs 80 pounds soaking wet--she is just a wisp of a thing....but she makes up for it with her ZIP. She's probably 20 something but she pretends I am too so I REALLY REALLY like her. She is just 100% REAL person. You know how I LOVE REAL people. I am trying hard not to talk her to death and let her say something every now and again. She LIKES going as early as I do and she hasn't complained ONCE about my hilly routes. She's as good as Iris bulbs as far as the heavens letting me know they care. I'll get a picture of her for the next blog.

Sam and Spencer are done with golf for the season. Now they are determined to become weight lifting maniacs---we'll see how that goes. Spencer is looking for another job to help feed his snowboard habit. Michael got that job as a phlebotomist at the blood center that he'd been hoping for--guess I won't be visiting HIM at work. Not so good to have your mom fainted dead away on the floor. He is still at the movie theater. Megan is flitting all over with 3 her jobs and just happy. She closed a house this week! Great Grand Dad Steadwell is having foot troubles and had a filling filled but God loves him and Olive is STILL tending to him along with others around. Graham had his Primary's check and the good news is that the aneurysm hasn't grown. It's nippy out and when I get in the hot tub the steam sweeps across the water. I am SO excited for you to come home and join me in there. This morning everyone was still asleep when I got back from my run so I slipped in and watched the morning come...I haven't felt that kind of reverent for a long time.

Confessional time...I didn't send your birthday package until your birthday. It will be postmarked the 9th of Oct. I just got paralyzed because I could NOT come up with something I thought was WONDERFUL. And I still didn't. Christmas is COMING so I NEED you to come up with some STUFF you want...I don't care if you really want it or not---this is about ME, OK?...pretend so I CAN FEEL like I am making you SO HAPPY....!!!! No wonder Santa wants all you kids to make lists.

I am hiding your snowboarding everything to keep it safe.

I'm chunking up again so after I gain another 10 on the cruise I'll have to get serious---there is nothing in me at the moment that wants to eat better. I am embarrassed at how excited I am to go gorge myself on seafood and sun...and DANCING. The kids say I can go clubbing with them at night. We'll bust some moves for you. I promise I will get you on a cruise when you come home...not sure what YEAR..but I'll get you there!

I love you LOVEY!! I love you more than sunrise in the hot tub, I love you more than clean sheets at night, I love you more than first time home buyer's that go under contract their first time out....
As always, I'll be thinking of you ALL WEEK LONG!!! And praying, and making deals with God...
Love you BIG!
Mom XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: