Sunday, October 25, 2009

FUN with Sam and Molly and Ben and Seth

I got to have a much needed kid vacation Friday and Saturday when Paul and Ali let me have Sam and Molly while Paul was in St. George for business. The photos speak for themselves. Although I wish I could have the kids here now to help me label them. Molly is SO her Daddy's girl. About 5 pm Saturday Molly looks at me and says "Natalie, you are starting to get a little bit boring". I laughed and said "what should we do?" She gets quiet and whispers in my ear "go get my Dad".
Molly was SERIOUS about her golf! We had about 15 or so balls on the green and she had to get them ALL in, and really in, not with ANY help!
Sam so wanted me to get an action shot of him on the tramp...so sorry...I'll have Aunt Jeremi teach me how...
Ben (Winter's) the BESTEST Friend, is going to be Mr. Incredible for Halloween and I think he couldn't have picked a better HERO nor one more like himself. We got to know Seth for the first time and he is Mr. Incredible as well!
Peterson's pig is getting closer to her frezzer date. Remember how tiny and wiggly Marge was only a few months ago? Now Marge could bull doze down a grown man if he got in the way of my (Natalie's) apples. We take her the ones that have fallen off the tree and sat awhile. Her tail just tickles me.
The men had a late night soak but poor Molly just crashed. It was so fun to have them making their middle of the night noises in our room. I wish what Molly was saying had been understandable, cuz SOMEBODY was in trouble!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to you come back!!!







2 comments:

Jill W said...

Thank you, Natalie, for a wonderful, happy day for my dear boys. They had so much fun. How we love you and are grateful for you, your sacrifices, and your selflessness.

Natalie Harris said...

It just makes me LAUGH that you say sacrifices and selflessness...seems to me I AM the one getting the party here with YOU having to give up time with YOUR darling children!!! But you hold those thoughts...in a twisted way I like that you think that way :) But truly...THANK YOU!!!