Sunday, October 25, 2009

Joshy

Hi Lovey...I am tired. But it has been a glorious week getting the kids and having Soledad and Josefa here. Everyone was home for dinner tonight and I missed you...its weird, I like it BEST when everyone is home, but that's when I miss you the most too!
The Fowler's from Boise came in for a mutual friend of Dad's funeral on Friday and they all came for dinner. Paul was able to come as well and it was good to see Dad relaxing and loved by his friends. I made the whole roast deal and pumkin bars. When I pulled the pumpkin bars out I was surprised how brown they were on top in such a short time. I cooled them, frosted them...and served them---half cooked!!! I haven't done something like that for YEARS! Paul was the hero for bringing pumpkin pies and saved the day!
The weather is nippy to stay. My runs are in the low 40's, will have to wear gloves before long. The apple tree in the side yard decided to go bonkers this year and it is covered with apples. I have been astonished at how many apples I keep picking--I didn't spray so some are wormy so that is why MARGE gets so many of them.
We are practicing the Primary Program and yea, pretty much the kids are melting my heart with every word and every song.
GrandDad got an electronic wrist device so that if he falls or needs help all he has to do is push the button and help will come and they will KNOW WHERE HE IS...I am SO COMFORTED by this. God hears and answers prayers.
Southard's found out they are having their 6th girl...and geez...as darling as their girls are, who could complain or be sad???
I could really use your Spanish right now with Soledad here. Already I am feeling much more comfortable about Josefa leaving now that I know her. She smiles all the time and really tries. With both of us trying we will do okay. And Dad can straighten out the stuff we can't figure out when he gets home.
I miss having Jeremy and Kori here...it brought Preston and Jeremi here more too. I am just going to have to PLAN trips up there. So selfish of me to let them do it for years and then be a slacker when its my turn. But, it was strange not to have them come pick my pumpkins that I of course grew with them in mind!!!
You seemed a little discouraged to me last week. Been on my mind alot.
Do you want me to send you the Conference Issue of the Ensign?
Thought of anything for Christmas yet?
How's the companion?
Michael thinks he MIGHT like somebody. Spencer's got the "why do you have to go to college? blues". Sam is pulling out a rocking semester with all of his golf absences and then the cruise. Megan's floral class is making arrangements in pumpkins this week and she is stoked. I have Josefa and Sole and Dad gets to go to Colombia and some other places in November. SO...all is well on the homefront. Just loving YOU!!!!!!
Sending you a back scratch...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Momma!

No comments: