Monday, October 5, 2009

Josh's lettter home week#48 out...


Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the videos on the blog, I will go to a cyber where I can hear them as well next week, but it was good to see that nothing has changed. Mike steals my clothes, Sam doesn't wear any and everybody has the giggles, except dad who is probably getting angry (oh wait, i forgot, dad doesn't get angry, i should have used "disappointed") cause he wants to say something "meaningful." i miss it. but i will be home soon enough; for everybody except for mom.
the week was ok though. we have spent so much time looking for an apartment that it has killed our teaching pool, and we still don't have any hope for finding one. I wish we could live in members basements like the missionary's back home, it would make things so much easier. but that would require the members to have a basement in the first place, which isnt going to happen anytime soon. but the search continues.
I really don't know what to tel you since our week was just a big apartment search. and i can now say that i have gone to every apartment building in the southern east corner of the island, which is where it would be a good location for us to live, so we now have to look where its not so good of a location as far as being close to the ferry.
Mom, I would love to do something way sweet on Friday since its my birthday, but thats one of our 2 days that we actually have appointments on, and i would feel bad about taking time off on the other days, so we will just make up for it when I get home, it will be more fun that way anyways cause there will be more people, and it will be the people that i love the most. Plus it is my comps birthday on the 16, one week after mine, so we decided to half a cool district activity on next p-day. I don't know what exactly we are going to do, but something fun.
But I have to get going, we are going to play soccer on the beach today, wish I could swim too, especially with how hot it is here, but the soccer will have to do.
I love you all! everybody do something special for mom on my birthday, preferably something to distract her a bit and make her laugh.
Love you guys!

Elder Harris

No comments: