Sunday, October 25, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!! THEY are here!!!


It took them 25 hours to get here from Santiago and they were SO TIRED !!! Josefa is as beautiful and angelic as ALWAYS...I LOVE HER!!!! And we are so EXCITED to have Soledad here! Sole is quiet which you would expect if you don't speak English and you are in a house full of talking, sports debating, LOUD boys!
I write our new words down in a spiral notebook and we keep saying them to each other---me in Spanish, Soledad in English. We have over 20 words for today. I am sure she feels overwhelmed!!! Josefa's English is PERFECT. We are going to wait until Wednesday to put her in school. We will let her body get on our time, and take her to her first american grocery store, Wal-mart, Mall, you name it!! Pretty sure she feels a bit overwhelmed right now.We want to squeeze in fun with Josefa while she is here. We'll go to Park City, Megan and Michael's apartments and Lagoon on Friday. Tonight Soledad made our rolls for dinner and I have visions of a side kick for dinner prep for awhile.
Carlos and Soledad...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for letting me have her...you will never know the JOY it is bringing me! I wish I could keep Josefa as well!!!

No comments: