Saturday, October 10, 2009

GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF

Super proud of Sam for making the State Tournament as a Sophomore. It was such a nice break for me to spend 2 whole days of gorgeous fall walking ever so quietly behind him the 18 holes and just breathing in my life. These are GREAT kids...excited for next year! Colton is a senior so he will be moving on to college --his mom was the team mom--now I GET TO BE the snicker-doodle mom with the Gatorade's at the turn!!! I feel pretty with it that I now know what "the turn" is... :)
Coach Nelson is amazing, Sam thinks he walks on water ...he is also Sam's Baseball coach. My favorite part of all of it is the brotherhood of the team...I can never get enough of belonging to people who love each other and want the best for each other. Colton is the only Senior, and buddy...you WILL be missed!


No comments: