Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-12-11

YESTERDAY was suppose to be the day for wishes...well, I guess it REALLY worked!!!! So tonight, I am hot flashing and go to stand on the front porch where it is freezing to get cooled down, --and there sat this brown package with MY name on it....and inside was this BOWL to match my Grandma's pattern (OVER 50 years old!!!!) And ONLY ONE PERSON could have sent it!!! Miss Catherine Coleman Kane!!! QUEEN of detail and thoughtfulness!!!! I told her the story behind WHY they are so dear to me while she was here.  I LOVE YOU WOMAN!!! That was one of the sweetest surprises EVER!!!AND just in time for THANKSGIVING! Really. I love you. THANK YOU!!!!

AND THEN...Don came into the office while I was working today and asked me on a date COUNTRY DANCING!!! He might just love me. I am so excited!!! I've got my RED BOOTS on people :) We will have LESSONS from 9-9:30 and then dance till we drop.I plan on closing the place down :) Megan laughed when she heard and assured me we WILL BE the OLDEST "date" there...I don't care!!!

Whoa...just sitting here about to burst wondering when the rest of my wishes are going to manifest!!!!

No comments: