Friday, November 4, 2011

6 MONTHS TODAY!!!!!

Soooooo....I KNOW its NOT just about me,...but  I I I I I I  have made it 6 months.....and so has HE (snd SAM!!!)!!!! I have NOT SEEN or HUGGED this boy since MAY 4th....this is were I swear.....
And then now is where I look at those 75 WEEKS left on the calendar and suck air, and cry and swear some more, and NO, I AM NOT COMFORTED THAT I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH 2 times before. The only thing that comforts me is that HE really does want to be there. Calling all Gods, all Angels, all Guardians, all Guides to wrap me and ALL of my children, and everyone I love,  in THEIR love and wisdom, and let the beauty of life and our choices fill us with peace and hold us in sweetness until we are all together again. SPENCER ANDREW HARRIS...YOUR MOMMA LOVES YOU!!! And so does your WHOLE FAMILY and ALL of your friends!!!!!

No comments: