Sunday, November 13, 2011

Letter to Spencer 13 November 2011

Hey Lovey.
It's been a busy week as you will see from the posts. Farewells are hard on me because I see all the guys and MISS YOU!!!! A lot of them were freaked out to think you've been gone 6 months. Tyler's talk was sweet and he is READY to get out of here and be on his way. Russel went in on Wednesday.

I am sitting here with not much to say that I haven't already posted. Megan went to the Governor's Gala this weekend with Ryan. Michael went to Logan  to be with Josh for the weekend, and they got into the Basketball game that the kids had literally camped out all week to get into. Michael met Josh's girlfriend, the one who just this week wanted them to be "exclusive" because Josh has kissed her. This is going to make Josh smile. MOMMA SAYS you don't HAVE to be exclusive just cuz you be kissing her....you date ALOT of girls...and KISS them too!!! HOW ELSE are you going to know if the mojo is right???? YOU CHOOSE if you want to be exclusive! Sam had his picture taken for the humongo pic/poster the High School is doing of him to be put in the gym to represent golf....I will take a pic when it is put up and post it here. On 11-11-11 they had a HUGE "become a TRUE T-Wolf" at 11:11pm and of course Sam showed up to do his part in "helping" those poor young girls....can't have UNTRUE T-Wolves running around. I'll tell him to send you a pic...he showed me one posted on Facebook and there were a TON of kids there.

I am sending your Thanksgiving package tomorrow morning. I hope you end up with great plans!AND  yummy food!
I LOVE YOU BUG!!!!!! Take some money and go somewhere GOOD to eat....and pay for your comp so he can go too....write Esteban. Be HAPPY!!!! Just THINKING about you makes me HAPPY!!!!
Your Momma
XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOX





No comments: