Monday, November 14, 2011

LETTER TO SPENCER 14 NOVEMBER 2011

Spencer....the reason it is GOOD I got to read the letter is because I need YOU to know how I feel about God and heavenly protection. In the deepest of my knowing, Heavenly Parents NEED YOU to be SMART and WISE. I don't believe that they sit around waiting to snatch you OUT of a nasty situation even if you got there by trying to be OBEDIENT. Stuff happens. People...ALL PEOPLE have their agency.  I believe we are sent the Spirit to warn us sometimes, and other times we just get the experience--but we live according to our choices.   FEELING uncomfortable should at least be a CLUE, a TRIGGER, a realization, a SPARK that leads you to question if WHERE you are is a good place to be....and just because you are there to teach the gospel does not mean that there are times and places to NOT be there. I know you know this. I just can't stop myself from making sure you hear it from me AGAIN. MOM SAYS IT IS OK TO NOT GO SOME PLACES EVEN IF IT IS IN YOUR AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will sit still and be grateful that you were able to help the man...and maybe even you were there just for him. I can only imagine the comfort you were for him....and HIS MOTHER is somewhere so grateful to you. BUT...I will also hold close to my mind the feelings in my heart of your inborn carefulness. LISTEN to your promptings....and your Mother BEGS you to ALWAYS choose the safer option when given a choice...and it seems to me there is ALWAYS a choice?
God needs you to be SMART. I NEED YOU TO BE SMART. I know stuff happens. I am still getting over the missionaries killed in Texas last week...and all the last 10 years of soldiers dying....It's just more than a mom can bear. Soooooooooo.  My love is showered all over you in prayers and happy thoughts and Faith in YOUR CHOICES.
The Momma YOU CHOOSE TO COME TO!!!! Sorry for the crazy parts of me.
XXXXOOOOXXXXOOOOXXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXX



No comments: