Monday, November 21, 2011

Letter FROM Spencer 21 Nov 2011

hey family this week was not as exciting but good, presidant holm spoke in our ward this week and we had 11 investigators at church......... hoorrah! and we should have a bunch of bapisms this christmas i hope everything goes well, the work is going well, i wish my spanish was better but we need more spanish work for that, but it will come i know it will, thanks for the package it was awesome and you will get the sd card when you get it sorry i am trying but theres things i need to do with it first. glad to hear everything has gone goos i got some awesome letters this week from my friends, please tell sam to write me and to tell me how michael king and estey are doing. and that he should check up on them. im jealous that you guys all get to be togethor, but i have left my family and home for a short time so that others can be with there family for a long time. and i know its worth it. i wish i would have known all these things im learning before my mission but i guess if that happened i would not appreciate it as much, the gospel is such a blessing and the plan god has for us truley is perfect. mom i dont know if there is a harry potter onsie? but tell sam to choose one for me that would be cool. and also if i could get the polar express sound track that would rock my world haha. anyways i love you guys, oh i also want to by some presents for the fam if thats cool one of these pdays, let me know if i can use the card to do that. i love you guys so much and i miss you more then can be imagined.
 
love elder harris

No comments: