Sunday, November 20, 2011

Letter to Spencer 20 Nov 2011

Hey Lovey!
Lots to read through here for the week! We've been missing you BIG! With Josh home, Michael's been coming home everyday....and you know I LIKE THAT! I don't like that Michael has been driving his room mates motorcycle so much--not sure if he BOUGHT it and just can't tell me so---good idea if he did. He and Josh went rock climbing --I just need to help you guys understand NOT TO TELL ME until you are done and home SAFE.          Josh got the nerve up and ended it with Kaitlin. Last night Tania and Stephanie Hale invited him to the movies so he is back on the horse. Tonight Sam has Brady (he is home now...back in school starting this week) and the Brethren here for Poker....they had an all nighter Friday to Saturday and it was SO MUCH like you and your possee!!! Josh is even playing with them. The 4th Twilight movie came out and Megan went. She's been showing houses and still LOVING her new job. They have a weight loss competition going with the prize being a week trip to Hawaii all expenses paid and no vacation days deleted. You can imagine how motivated she is....and complaining that she can't do it living here in this house with me and the cooking and the baking and the treats. Hmmmm....I didn't buy the Chocolate Cadbury Christmas eggs...that should count for something!    Sam went to the PG REC turkey shoot out (20 free throws) and lost by one shot!!! He shot 17 and the winner made 18! The prize is a turkey.

Do you remember when you were little and my friend Paula Sutterfield died and her kids came and stayed with us until their  Dad  found a Nanny and then got remarried? Taylor and Morgan were with us through out the whole day...the older kids were in school for most of the day and only with us a little before and after school.  Anyway. Kevin and his new wife (well, 14 years married) have let me help them buy a new home....its been good to be with them. Taylor is on his mission  and Morgan is a Jumior. Hayley is on a mission as well and comes home next month. Been super sweet to catch up on all of them.

Stephen cracked his jaw playing DODGE BALL with Basketballs and may have to come home for a bit...I will let you know more details once I know!

   Everyone gets here Wednesday. It will be decadent to just eat like crazy and hang out with the whole family. We will take pics and make a video for you. I hope you got the package or that you get it before Thursday!  Happy Thanksgiving Spencer. THANK YOU for choosing ME to be your Mom and taking a chance on me. I know I'm not perfect, but I swear, NO ONE could LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My heart will be near to bursting Thursday thinking of you! Make sure you get YUMMY food :) And if not...HEAD TO DENNY's :)
Your MOMMA :)
XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOX

PS..the ONLY thing WE want for Christmas is your camera card so we can SEE YOU!!!!!
Did you see the Onesie Harry Potter jammies somewhere? I have looked EVERY WHERE and can't find them...but I did find some Onesies that Sam think are cool?????

No comments: