Sunday, November 27, 2011

Letter to Spencer

LOVEY LOVEY LOVEY LOVEY LOVEY!!!!!! Please give me a detailed message with HOW you spent the holiday weekend. In slight mocking Josh prayed at dinner tonight that you would always be FULL. We laughed and Dad said "what does THAT mean?". I must have said ONE too many times that I wondered what you were doing and hoped they were feeding you something YUMMY.
We put together the traditional puzzle, played rounds of Settler's, Ticket to Ride...and Poker. Sam swears he gained 8 pounds. I refuse to weigh and instead bask in the delight of just eating what I prepared, and DANG I can cook~!!!! :)
Preston, Jer and Girlies did their own thing in Logan. I missed them. Kori had the kids at her Mom's for the big dinner. I missed all of them. I keep getting a clearer and clearer picture of what heaven really is for me. A big part of it will be EVERYONE I LOVE together...not sure exactly how that will work... but hey, its MY heaven:)
Michael bought a motorcycle. You'd be proud of me. I did NOT throw a hissy fit. I didn't cry. I didn't guilt. I just offered to pay for a safety course. He says he's going to take one. Now I feel slightly sick when he leaves here.It's hard for me to relax until I think he's home safe. I keep telling myself that I GET TO CHOOSE and I don't have to feel so panicked. Hopefully my brain will be able to work on my heart. He is thrilled enough you'd think it would wash my anxiety right away. But no...nope...nada. I really hope the rest of you don't feel the need to have one.But if you do....I'm not sure I can promise NOT to throw that hissy fit the next time. I don't know what kind of bike it is. It's BIG and it's black and silver. I'll get a pic for you sometime soon.
Megan just signed leases with 4 guys to rent her condo so she is still deciding where to be for January. Josh has decided to declare chemical engineering for his major so he may only be at USU for this year. He may transfer to the U. His dream would be to finish at Stanford or MIT....this is when I want to be a millionaire. But one semester at a time....he just left for Logan. Michael has gone home and Megan is at kylie's....so poor Sam is with just us again. I'm so glad Christmas break is so soon.
I brought the Christmas decorations up but just don't feel much like putting them up yet.
I took the 2 letters you sent and dropped them off on Saturday. Did your mission president give you a date he hoped to have all your Christmas presents by? All packages from now on are for Christmas. I am having some things sent directly to the mission home so they might not be wrapped. PLEASE DO NOT SEND US STUFF...okay, send us the camera card so i can SEE YOU....but don't send presents....even Sam says he knows you love him so don't worry about it. Just let US love on you!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR MESSAGE!!!!! I LOVE you BIG!!!!
Your Momma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxooxo


No comments: