Friday, November 25, 2011

THANKSGIVING 2011

 I was pretty grossed out that Josh was eating mashed potatoes with HOT DOGS with cheese melted all over the top...EVEN WHEN I WAS HERE to fix him something!!!
 Wednesday night Kori dropped the kids off and we had a PARTY--played ALL the games I made with the Activity Day girls. DON'T EAT TOM was the favorite. It was so rocking that SANTA showed up at the McDonald's where we had been playing in the playland for a L O N G time...he must have seen us on his radar...he'd just driven here from ALASKA...says he's getting ready for the big night and super glad our family has been SO GOOD this year :)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we're in for a FABULOUS Christmas!
 Graham talks up a storm. NEEDS to have a ball in his hands...and loves some traditional finger olives :)
 While I was finishing up the last of the feast delights, the boys thought it their DUTY to teach Jake (in rocker, sweet boy of Sara who dropped in with her for a visit) and my College friend 's kids (Sherry Matherly Glass) poker. Heather and Jake took the pot... :)
 Close up of Jake for a certain someone I  love.
 West end of table.... Jeremy had his friend Hannah come and she brought yummy soup and oatmeal bars...we liked the way she laughed so easily.
 Sherry Matherly Glass and me...only 30 years later...I AM NOT OLD...even if the checkout guy at Costco thought I was Sara's MOM !!!!
East end of table. For all who missed it...WE MISSED YOU!!!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU SPENCER!!!! Today has been such a LOVELY day of leftovers and naps....Don't think I'll ever understand those Black Friday shoppers.

No comments: