Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fund Raising Auction

Dad had bought tickets for the comedian ANJELAH JOHNSON up at the U in Kingsbury Hall for last night...in an effort to PLEASE ME and  make our dating life more exciting. He had seen Megan and I UTUBING her and rolling on the floor. So he surprised me (AND I APPRECIATE THE ATTEMPT and EFFORT). But then yesterday one of my favorite clients/friends--Steve and Kim Sorenson, called with these Gala Tickets...it was a tough decision,--Sorensen's are so great to be with, we are over the Baseball Auction on Feb. 4 and needed some more ideas, AND I could stand to net work new circles for all these upper end houses I have listed....so the GALA it was. AMAZING CHOICE!!! We came away with lots of ideas of how to make OUR auction better, new friends, a free massage, a sweet memory with the Sorenson's. I especially love to see and be apart of successful women changing their world...AND that all the money made went to our LOCAL women and children in need. Thanks Sorenson's for inviting us.

No comments: