Monday, February 4, 2008

FAMILY NIGHT





Hey Lovey...(Michael)and Lovies (family) We missed you tonight. Dad invited a newly returned missionary over to tell about some of his amazing missionary experiences from the heart of Philadelphia. Robert Keech served his entire mission in the ghettos of the city. He only taught in the projects and row houses. The Hall Family came as well---without Cherilee---Sorry I didn't get to get a picture of her for you. Cherilee is putting in her mission papers this summer. We had everyone for dinner as well, we had Hawaiian Haystacks and we all ate too much.

Spencer's turn to the doctor today and he has the true influenza flu and Sam is following suit tonight. I am washing everything twice and changing toothbrushes and bed sheets...the whole drill. I'm so grateful that I rarely get what they do.

I'll let the boys fill you in on the SUPER BOWL.

Okay NC kids...who do you like my PIG calendar? See what I'm counting down to in 19 days? Yep! And Austin...a birthday in 2 days!!!I'll bring your present with me instead of sending it, I know it will be late, but we'll ALL have a birthday party together!!! Yippee!!!!

Michael...because I got a little post crazy this week, you'll want to click on the Older posts tag to see the whole week. Make sure to listen to the 2nd YOUTUBE...they are Pre-Missionaries from Arizona---Megan knows them somehow.

No comments: