Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

OKAY ALREADY with all the SNOW!!! I just can't believe it. The boys are out of school today and going snowboarding of course...Don slide of the side of the mountain canyon road on the way back from taking them to Sundance, had help getting out without a tow truck--WHEW!!!...and he was driving the SEQUOIAn in 4 wheel drive!!! He bought snow tires at lunch and the all season whatever tires will have to wait for Spring. I was SO GLAD that I had my haircut and couldn't take them up!!!
Now, I LOVE Emily who cuts my hair...but she always styles it like I'm 16 or 20 or something. She knows I come home and restyle it. But for anyone looking for an AMAZING colorist and stylist....Emily would be the girl. Looks like she'll be engaged before long...she hopes by the 14th!!

No comments: