Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SLEEPOVER with Haven and Elle



Yesterday was a longish work day that ended oh so lovely!!! I took a contract to Midtown Station when Jeremy called to see if I could take the girls over night while he took Kori up to Sundance to romance her early for Valentine's Day and late anniversary. You know, it's just hard not to want to devour those two---especially when they LOVE ME so much!!! Even Elle can say my name SO ADORABLY!!!! They saved me from the SUPER TUESDAY results that were on all night. It's so so so LOVELY to have so much girlie energy going through the house. ELle woke up at 2:30 am and I was able to doze until 3am when she just sure she was done for the night and it was morning. SO, we got up and I was darn thankful for cable that has kid shows on that early! SUch a snuggly girl! They both had smiley face pancakes and it made for a beautiful start to a day. Elle was sad in this picture because she had just knocked down Haven's block castle and as you can imagine, Haven wasn't so happy about it. We were trying to distract her with the camera. Did I say how great it was to have tub time and blow dry hair and lotion and smelly sweet stuff and pig tails and.....ALL THAT STUFF????!!!!!

No comments: