Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sweet Saturday Night and SPARKLY EARS!!!

Jeremy and Girlies just dropped in...we LOVE that! Handsome Josh was in his suit and heading out the door to the SWEETHEARTS dance... sometimes its the pits to be the parents of the BOY...the girls' mom and dad get to take pictures and see them head out the door. I asked Josh to have Stephanie's mom e-mail me some pics...so hopefully I 'll have some in the next few days.

When Kori and Jeremi got here, they asked if Sam was around--he was on his way out to the REC CENTER to play basketball, but they had him stop and look at Haven. HAVEN PIERCED HER EARS!!! Sam has asked Haven too many times WHEN she was going to get her ears pierced. Not having little sisters, Sam is often enthralled with the WHY's and WHEN's of girl "stuff"...poor Havey felt the pressure thanks to Sam and begged her mom when they were at the mall---and Ta DAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Havey has beautiful ears...see how they sparkle? She is one brave 5 year old!!! And she has a great Mom!--And Dad!!! I promised I'd put these here for Audry and AUstin and NC gang to see.

I am writing this on my new LAPTOP!!! It came late yesterday!!! YEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!! Just the feel of the keyboard is so wonderful. I'm a happy happy, back on computer track girl. AUSTIN...SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL...I lost it. I have a few funny YOUTUBE blurbs to send you.I'm counting down the days till I get there!

No comments: