Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a BIRTHDAY!!!!
-woken up at 4:22 by AUdry and Issac needing to tell me it was my birthday and I could go run now so we could leave on time...I just laughed and said THANK YOU but go back to bed and wake me up at 6am since no one had to be anywhere since I was keeping them home.
-Woken up at 6 and told that I was snoring softley or breathing funny and that I should really get that checked out:)
-Ran my 7 laps while they would run to the glass storm door to wave me on for each lap as I passed the house. THE SUN REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY and was shinning its best shine. I listened to Rascal Flats, dreamed of being a lot of places, and made tons of birthday wishes for the next year!
-Kelly showed up at 9:30 and we were off to the Natural History and Science Museum...I LOVED THIS PLACE!!! They had a BUtterrfly room filled with tons of butterflies that would land on you and a REAL LIVE SLOTH that only comes down about twice a week to eat and he came down just as we walked in!!!! He KNEW it was my birthday!!!We saw Dinosaurs and bugs and strange people:)
-ATe at McDOnald's and tiny AUdry ate almost her whole double quarter pounder with GUSTO!!!
-Found a grocery store named--no lie--HARRIS Teeter---HAD to find the PERFECT birthday cake in there...and we DID!!! I LOVE Birthdays!!!
-Went to the DOllar movie and saw the WATER HORSE---DARLING and filmed in Ireland so I was hooked no matter the story line,...which was doable for an adult.
-Went BOWLING and I WON for the first time in my life (normally I HATE bowling and refuse to go with the boys, but AUstin had his heart set on it --and I'm glad I did!!!THe BOWLING Lane KNEW it was my birthday!! I've decided that if I ever go again I will make sure to only go with little people who can barely lift the ball:)
-Went to Chinese food, ate until we bulged, came home, ate cake...all are sleeping. I still haven't had that soak in the BIG TUB yet...that would be PERFECTION on top of a perfectly perfect day. Yep...It's my BIRTHDAY!!!
THANK YOU for being on the planet at the same time as me and filling my life with love and kindness and inspiration and encouragement. Officially here 45 years. Thought alot this morning about MOm leaving at 52...7 more years just would NOT be enough.
PS ...YES, I AM wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row...and I liked it!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sexy lady!!!!! Sounds like you are having a blast and a wonderful birthday, so I'll wish you a happy year until your next birthday! Can we book Mary Poppins for sometime SOON!!!!!!! Enjoy your time with Ahlborns. And, I agree, 52 is too young. Love you, Preston.

Mullins said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! :)
I enjoy reading your blog and LOVE the photographs!

Have fun with the kids!!!

Paula
Keystone Heights, Florida

Mullins said...

Hey Natalie - I'm so inspired by your blog that I'm going to try and do my own. I'll post more once I figure this thing out. :) Here's a link. Love ya, Paula
http://mullinsfamily-paula.blogspot.com/

vie said...

whoa! happy late birthday! sorry! :) 30th? correct?

kristen said...

whoops. that was actually me up there. :)