Monday, February 18, 2008

Michael Monday






I spend most of Monday's thinking about Michael and what we can share that will make his week. Well Buddy...it's been CRAZY since last week, but we'll sum it up.
Wednesday I took the Young Men and Women to Seven Peaks Ice Rink...Kay Clegg and a and few of the YM leaders came as well...Kay and I spent ALOT of time helping to tie up laces. We were amazed at how many girls had never been or only once before. Other than being freezing in there, the energy in the air was contaigous and electric and you just wanted to be Dorothy Hamil. My favorite part was watching these ---I SWEAR--these boys were NOT older than 5 or 6...playing Hockey...boy could they skate! They were running into each other on purpose. I could NOT have been a Hockey mom:)Jeff Southard (new guy in the middle Michael--I work with him at Trophy Homes sometimes, anyway, he moved into the new Ivory neighborhood since you left)gave me grief for helping all the girls with their boots, then HIS daughter comes up to me and asks for help right in front of him...made me smile. He is the new YM President and great to work with. The boys love him and so do the other leaders. Ron Torgerson said to say hi!

The 2 work project pictures are from a condo I am selling in Midtown Station right off of State Street in ORem...crazy huh? Doesn't LOOK like UTAH!!! Feels like New York or big city. THey are mostly selling to retired couples. I think you'll be surprised to see some of the changes when you get home.

I love when I get something RIGHT. I gave all my girls these silly candy braclets for Valentine's and they LOVED them...who would have guessed?

Valentine's was LOVE filled. Did you get our package before your transfer? Please let us know. We had Daylight Donuts for Breakfast and love surprises for everyone...I replaced Sam's ZUNE since I had the little washing machine incident. Josh left that afternoon with Greg to go to San Fransico until today...he'll give you the happy details. Josh and Sam spent the night at home while I took Dad to a condo for a long date away. Dad took Spencer to St. George on Friday thru Sat. late to golf with Joe Hatch and Joe Sykes. SPencer is now a boy with a mission to move to St. George. I keep telling him it will have to be FLORIDA first if what he wants is year round golf!! Dad did great...he gave me a dozen roses, AND half day at this spa where they did my nails, toes, face, and a massage. I was so relaxed I could barely walk out of there. I felt like a woman in the movies. Hey--for all you other women...those places are real and we need to keep them in business!!! I have to make that happen again in my life, it was almost too great to be real.

Sunday Jeremy and girlies came for dinner (Aunt Kori is having a BOY!!!) and so did Michelle and Robert and Bronson. We had steak and bacon cheese potatoes...ummmmm. I love Sunday's AFTER church when we are just sitting around with each other. Haven beat me 3 times...twice at Go Fish and once at Old Maid...with the NEW Cinderella cards I bought! That girl has luck!!!!

Today for President's Day everyone just chilled...I took a long run with Becki, Spencer spent the night at Megan's last night and showed up about 1:30 with Scott Matheson and Tyson ERdmann (both of them driving their own cars---too wierd). We went to Californina Pizza Kitchen for Megan's birthday dinner tonight and then to a new movie called Defintely, Maybe, after about 30 minutes we walked out when the whole thing was about sex and sexual alternatives...I was surprised, I think I'm a pretty easy going mom when it comes to that stuff, but even I was ready to go when Dad said he'd had enough. I wish we could have gotten out money back.

Well lovey, sam counted it up for me as a LOVE present and told me I only have 163 days till your home. I like the sound of 5 Fast Sunday's better!We've enjoyed learning about Ramstien this week. I hope you love it there. I hope you are your normal self and LOVE everything about it. TEll us about your new companion.
SOrry to everyone else who plowed through this. Sorry about so few postings...had computer crisis continued this week...NOT going to tell about it because that energy is NOT allowed in my space.

Life is changing faster than me and my children are all sparkily and shiny with good works. I'm a happy, content woman. I'm so grateful to everyone who loves me. Megan told me about a friend of her's phone voice message that says....Tell me you love me!!! ...and then you leave your message...my kind of human.Happy Valentine's Family and Friends!!!

No comments: