Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Wierd THING that HAPPEND!!!

A bit of background...as of late I have been reading and thinking ALOT about ENERGY...our bodies own personal energy, the earth's energy etc...SO, last night as I was coming in from Young Women's(we played Dodgeball & BOMB with the guys), I had made cinnamon rolls for the treat and had my hands full so I locked the Sequoia with the key faub...as I opened the door to go into the house, the car RESTARTED all by itself!!! I swear to you!!! With Don and Sam as my witness. I was afraid to go turn it off, but as you remember I had LOCKED it with the faub, so it was locked and NO KEYS in the ignition. Pretty strange. Don thinks it must be something electrical...whatever, I was spooked. What kind of energy was that?

A confession: I LOVE THURSDAYS because LOST and Survivor are on!!! Yep. I'm right there with the kids and LOVIN' it. Those darn writers had better of made the most astonishingly good use of their strike time to pull out an ending to LOST that will make it all work. No pressure.

Is anyone else reading Oprah's book of the month by Eckhart? I'm a sucker for that too...don't have it yet, but it's on the list for this weekend. It's suppose to help you figure out the purpose of YOUR life...now that is something for which I'd pay good money.

Weather Report: Surprise!!! It's Snowing! There is no place left to put this stuff:)

1 comment:

kristen said...

creeeepppyy! how random that you would write about energy today because A) I am out of it and B) I had another epiphany in Biology this morning. How interesting that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only channeled and transfered. The energy in the universe is the same as it has been since the beginning of time. Shazaam! I am determined to figure out how to channel it directly into ME.

and amen to Lost. amen and amen.