Monday, February 8, 2010

Chile...land of the BEAUTIFUL


I felt like I had arrived in the land BOUNTIFUL out of the Book of Mormon. We were totally immersed in beauty and comfort. Josh...the Masai shop was not African, but it made me smile to think I got this little reminder of you all the way on another continent:)
The Suspiro Limeno is ANOTHER new favorite dessert...kind of like a Dulche de Leche custard.
Can you believe the flowers? The beaches? My sunburn was raging at this point and I could barely stand to have anything against my skin...but the beauty of this place and the company we were with distracted me until bedtime! Just posting these pictures I still cannot believe that I WAS THERE!!!!


















1 comment:

MontelloOffGrid said...

Truly does look like heaven. Mountains, ocean, beaches, sailboats, bakeries, seaside dining.....dreaming away!