Saturday, February 13, 2010

A week ago tonight....BASEBALL AUCTION!!!




I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the Silent Auction Items or of the LIVE Auction Items...especially Kim's quilt!!!! But this kind of gives you an idea ...over 500 people...and we raised over $35,000.00. I'm dang glad we've got 43 weeks before we start thinking about it all over again. Sam is standing here at the Raffle table...and then with some of the team getting ready for everyone to arrive and SERVE them!

1 comment:

Jeremi said...

Tell me how you raise $35,000 dollars? This seems crazy to me? Does all of that go towards the team, what do they do with that much $$$. Drew's soccer just became an official club and we need to start raising money. $35,000 could send them a LONG ways. Tell me details please?!!!