Sunday, February 7, 2010

Site not accepting my pics...

Okay, so SOMETHING FUNKY is going on that I can't figure out...but I've been at this for almost 2 hours now and I can't get this site to accept and publish the pictures I am trying to download...so Josh, I'm just going to write you here and now...out of order, and hope for pics later.

It's been just crazy since we got home. Good Crazy. Best of all is that the Baseball Banquet is OVER and we met our goal!!!We needed to make $35,000.00 and we DID it!!! My friends are AMAZING...Wednesday morning after Primary Presidency Meeting was over Kim says "Hey, wait a minute, I 've got your quilt". I was tired and thinking, does she have one of my quilts? When she comes back and hands me this GORGEOUS Queen sized quilt she made for us to sell at the Auction. I am ever astonished at the goodness and generosity of my friends. No, she doesn't even have kids near old enough to be in High School, AND when they do go to High School they will most likely go to Pleasant Grove...so yeah, just a truly loving person...

Everybody is in watching the Super Bowl and wondering HOW I could have FORGOTTEN and NOT prepared a FEAST!!? But I did. I was so wrapped up in coming home, getting through the banquet, I just opened the frig and knew no feast was coming from anything in there. I made super nachos and called it good. Well, I called it good, but they might still pout awhile. Next year!! (When Josh is HOME:) ).

I've had a sweet week with MORE Childhood friends coming back into my life. I feel more and more pulled to go home...but even as I say that, I already am feeling anxious about how much I am traveling this year. The beaches in Chile certainly enticed my longing. But I need a beach with ALOT of sand, and sand dunes...and jetties. And a Shrimp Shack.

Megan convinced me that in the interest of my aging body I really need to do strength training and start lifting. So, I did. She let her trainer at the gym have at me and literally it has been 5 days and I am still hobbling around. Is that because I am almost 47? But, what good is strength training if they tear you up so bad you can't even run or WALK for that matter? I will give you another report next week I am giving it 2 weeks before I make a decision this time.

Austin turned 13!! Finally we have a teenager cousin! Spencer asked Amy to Sweethearts and she said YES all over his car.."heck yeah, It would be my pleasure, for sure, of course"...I love the way these guys ask and answer. Sam is SO ready for baseball to start. They are both heavy in to the Basketball season. Michael is now working at UCCU and training to drive those BIG BUSES for his summer job in Fairbanks, Alaska. Megan starts her new job tomorrow. She is still loving teaching...they are doing the flowers for her trainer's wedding in March. Kim Cooper is looking for a job and could use your prayers. We have so been THERE before. Whitney Merrifield didn't win Miss America:(

I will keep trying to post those pictures of Chile so you can see. I love you. I love your messages.
I love your attitude:) I love that 66 weeks out means only 38 weeks left...I love even more that today was Fast Sunday and now I only have 8 Fast Sunday's left...I will be WITH YOU on the 9th!!!! You're a Stud and I'm proud.

Mom XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: