Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tanner to Primary



I LOVE our Primary Presidency!!! Its a little intimidating that all the women are so beautiful...there are ALOT of beautiful women in Utah I've decided. Take Carolyn for instance...not only is she beautiful...but she's BEAUTIFUL...she can do anything...piano, harp, violin, speak spanish, sing like an angel, run her husband's business, cook like you always hoped a mom would, be an incredible friend and confidant,AND be brilliant with children. Today she introduced the Primary to Amber's (our secretary) new boy, Tanner...his first time joining us...I will try not to be too OCD about him in there with all those germs our sweet children bring each week. Love me a baby. We love Amber for sharing with us and letting us pass him around amongst us:)

Yesterday, Karie introduced me to the magic of "green tea"...got me some...gonna see how magic it is for me. I was pleased I like the taste! I was also surprised that you don't drink it hot! So much to know and learn in this world:)

No comments: