Saturday, February 13, 2010

Somtimes you've just GOT to PLAY!!


Yesterday was "practically perfect in every way" to quote Mary Poppins! It started with Don surprising me with my FAVORITE chocolate covered strawberries!!!Then being able to get the Johnson kids and go to Kangaroo ZOO...me and Molly just happen to be BFF's and when we talk on the phone (they live in Boise) we pick a place to meet in our dreams that night...she always chooses Kangaroo Zoo. FINALLY it happened. Paul is down this weekend for business and a break and brought the kids. I NEEDED to play and I didn't even know it. I can't even tell you the last time I played Hide n Go seek...much less for 3 hours and at a JUMP PARK where the hiding places are superb. That might have been the best work out I've had in weeks with all the ups and downing on the ladders to do the slides...and the free falling on the slides...truly...I had forgotten the Joy. And remember that panic and bliss of being found? You can't help but scream! We had the best time. I had been pouting in my mind about not going to St. George with Karie and Kimmie for the weekend...but it was all made up to me!!! AND WE HAD SLUSHIES!!! AND PIZZA...and perfectness pretty much. Nobody to hurry us and say we had to be done now. Nobody to say Stop Running and Screaming. We fake talked "Chinese" telling each other our secrets we wouldn't tell another soul---all in Chinese. We told our life "revelations" and dreams we want to make real. I like it best with them...because with them, there is NO DOUBTING...only the WAITING for it to come. My pool and pool house are on their way, and so are the lazy days WE are going to spend together inviting friends over and playing MORE hide and go seek...and this time we are even going to play in the dark, and then make somemore's and hot tub till we can't stand it.
Don took me to see the movie Valentine's Day which I LOVED. I especially loved Shirly McClain's forgiveness parts at the Cemetery. Go, listen to what she says. I can't begin to quote her good enough. Then we went to Appleby's for the 550 Calorie dinner that was yum...and topped it off with watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. I love Canada. And if you asked my GrandMom, I really AM Canadian, my Mom just happend to be living in the States when she had me. Canadians love their country. And I love them.


No comments: