Sunday, February 21, 2010

Josh XXOOXXOOXX

Hey Lovey,
It's been a week. A busy week. I have to laugh because every time I say the word "busy" now, I can't quit thinking about what they told the Young Women the acronym BUSY stands for-- "Being Under Satan's Yoke". I get it, I do, the lesson being taught was that if we are too busy we won't be balanced and able to focus on the most important things. BUT I would like to testify that you CAN be BUSY with GOOD/GODLY--the BEST things--- and not under Satan's yoke when doing it. I think its true especially of you missionaries. I wonder when I will relax and quit being sensitive when I think others are trying to put one more thing out there to judge others by? I KNOW they are just doing their best and have the best intentions...but those things run around in my brain and I judge myself against them and I just want my brain to STOP IT!

HOW ARE YOU BABY BOY THAT IS NOW A MAN ??? I thought of you often this week getting to eat your candy and treats from home. We LOVE YOU!!!

The kids made a HI JOSH video clip for you at Spencer's B-day party-- and for the life of me I can't get it to load...so if it just shows up next week randomly you will know why! Spencer has a few female friends you have never met who will be SO HAPPY to meet you upon your return. I LOVE to hear them talk about "what a cutie" you are:) You are.

The Olympics are on and I have missed alot of them. I LOVE the Olympics! Tons are T-voed, but now there are so many T-voed I wonder WHEN I'll ever get that kind of time to watch them...and I don't want to get sick to be able to do it. Shawn White still reigns supreme. The figure skating is still my favorite. Hockey is full bore today.

I am feeling bad that I have so many entries this week and with everyone's letters you will have a lot to read today. I'm excited to hear what's new. When you read this it will be Megan's 25th birthday! And my celebration of being a MOTHER for 25 years!!! We are going to go to dinner to celebrate both of our birthdays tomorrow night. With Spencer's early b-day celebration, 8 ward couples coming over after night cross country skiing at Sundance on Friday, and Noelle's shower, and now our birthdays, I can honestly say that for the first time I might be COSTCO "caked out"! And you know for ME, that is saying big things. I haven't minded it one bit:) Megan came and took the last of the two cakes from the shower home tonight to share with all the men friends who drop in on Sunday night.

Poor Sam has that nasty throw up flu I had last week. I am clorox cleaning everything to keep the rest of us out of harms way. But in pure Sam style...he HAD to eat the Sunday Roast Dinner.
I am starting to get nutsy about Spencer graduating and leaving. I keep telling myself that its ok to be nutsy as long as I am AWARE that its not the best for anybody but at least I can try to deal with it on a more rational level. This whole loving your babies with all your heart and soul only to have them up and leave you is a sick plan. OK OK OK...I KNOW that I am the sick one!!!! Anyway...he still hasn't firmed up his plans for fall. Michael is gone working and dating most of the time. Megan is loving her new job and still a friend and party giving magnet. Real Estate is still slow, but I am darn grateful for the clients I continue to get. I really do love working with people...and houses.

I'v got the POOL bug deep in my heart still. This year? It could happen! Everyday there are agents out there STILL closing the big deals...

I love you LOVE BUG!!! I miss you. I opened some of your boxes in the basement the other day and your smell is gone. Made me mad. :) Let me know if you need anything. I e-mailed Mike Hardman's e-mail to you so check there for it. Sister Hardman sends her love! I send mine. BIG BUNCHES...enough to wrap you tight for weeks and weeks.
XXXOOOXXXOOOO MOM OOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: