Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heavenly Parents


So, I asked them (Heavenly Parent's) yesterday first thing in the morning to please reveal the depths of their love for me... and then....I was running my route alone and ran into BECKY who asked if she could run the rest of the way with me and we had a sweet reunion where I was reminded of how much love she brings to my life. Barb sent me an email--the woman who LOVES me (and everyone), pretty perfectly and is constantly inspiring me to be a better me. I went shopping and found everything I needed in under and hour (I am so NOT a shopper) and I LIKED my purchases and felt like they had been placed there just with me in mind. Had lunch with Karie for NO REASON, just met her at California Pizza Kitchen and she just showered her love and wisdom all over me. Don did alot of the boy stuff I usually do and I was grateful. Molly, my 4 year old BFF called me for just a second to tell me she missed me and loves me. As the bridal shower started for Noelle, and so many of the women in our neighborhood started to show up, I was overwhelmed at how much I LOVED them---and my mind was filled with acts of service and love they have given me.
Could it be that to FEEL that kind of love EVERYDAY, all I have to do is ask and then take note? How could I not ask EVERYDAY now? It was such a GOOD reminder to me of how WE are the vehicle to their love, I want to do better at my part in that.
I will ask EVERY DAY. I feel FILLED. Thank you.

No comments: