Sunday, May 2, 2010

All in a SUNDAY --AFTER 3 hours of Church!!!

We SKYPED with Aunt Leslie and then GrandMom and Dad on their mission in Albania (pretty cool when you think about it...we talked to ALBANIA today!!!) There was some computer POPTROPICA game playing...Austin got 5 Villians in jail and now is the reigning KING of the Brotherhood. Audrey prepared a Tea Party for us with freshly squeezed lemonaide to which she added the SECRET INGREDIENT...I can't tell you what it is , its an Ahlborn secret and they would have to kill me. Just let me say it was TASTY!!!! Lemonaide was on her mind because in her Primary lesson today they learned about Joseph and the coat of many colors and how rude the brothers were to him...with the life analogy being when you get a lemon of a situation, MAKE LEMONAIDE. Makes me smile. Especially when we really had lemons in the frig!
Audry and William performed to David Lanz...William is surprisingly graceful. No, I cannot do 3 turns in a row without falling to my rear. I guess I really am 47. We played Apples to Apples. Issac likes to win. No matter what it takes. I think we are related. We painted shirts and Issac is still worried that I let William paint flowers on his. We put together 3 puzzles. For dinner I get an award for outstanding nutrition ...the boys had green chocolate chip pancakes and Audry had marshmellow waffles (but you better believe they were gluton FREE!!!) with sausages smothered in Maple Syrup. Oh yeah...somewhere in there we also made popcorn and put the powdered cheese on it...a new trick they taught me that will definately be repeated at my home.
We are now on to AMerica's funniest Videos...and I am taking a computer break. I am also trying to remember what it was like to be 7...Issac just chastized me for being on the computer and NOT playing with them right now. Man I LOVE that boy!!! I love ALL of them. Oh yeah...I promised that I would remind all of you that I AM taking pool donations and the sooner the better because they want to come out next summer and they need the pool DONE...and Austin is taking donations for a trip to his OTHER cousins in California for a camping trip. :):):)



























1 comment:

Jeremi said...

Hey sorry we missed skypeing with you too, maybe we can catch you sometime this week.
Drew & Lakes love Poptropica too....one of my good friends, her husband helps design all the new Islands for that game right here in Logan. Pretty cool huh?