Saturday, May 1, 2010

Have you EVER seen ME more Beautiful??

I forget how much I love 3 year olds...or maybe its just MY FAMILY...so after literally over 2 hours of taking turns hiding the Backugan ball and finding it...I pulled the old trick of "lets play beauty shop"! (I LOVE to have my hair played with)!!! Nobody was a taker except William. Boy was I the lucky winner! Audry ended up joining in! But my favorite thing of the whole day was when William was done taking out the curlers, putting in my black clip right at the front of my forehead, he looks intently at me and he says as serious as serious can be "I made you more beautiful, I didn't know I could do that"! I wanted to slurp him up. I think he has to come home with me. That or leave the velcro rollers here...he is fascinated with them. Sheri...you may have to grow your hair out.
We went to SONIC for lunch on our way home from Walmart to buy the movie treats. Had my first grape sonic slushy...major brain freeze for me with every gulp :)We went to see HOW TO TRAIN A DRAGON in 3-D...I loved it just as much the second time as the first! And the 3-D was SO IMPRESSIVE!
Speaking of impressive...Austin made 2 loaves of bread after dinner and the house smells amazing--I need to spend a minute with Spencer teaching him the tricks...he'd make a mean loaf of bread with his skills.
Speaking of Spencer...he is at Prom tonight with Amy. I'm feeling a little homesick. Don sent me a photo of him in his tux...handsome child if I do say so myself! I guess the "after" party is at my house...the Polynesian boys moved the pool table --yes, truville, they just slid it down the room like it was nothing...and they tacked up a sheet and are going to watch some movie to the wee hours ..SENIOR PROM...remember yours??? Life is sweet to let us keep the best of memories.
I brought A WRINKLE IN TIME and WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS to read them to sleep...but Issac had started the Lightening Theif and wanted me to read to him out of there...before I knew it I was on chapter 3 and had no idea how long they had been asleep...another sweet reminder of younger days with younger children....









No comments: