Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our DEAR DEAR ANGEL OLIVE

Here she is in the purple pants suit GrandDad bought for her. OLIVE FERGUSEN. Woman that I love. Her parents named her well. I think of Noah's dove bringing back the Olive branch, the hope it brought to a whole family and generations that would follow----and there is no better analogy for her in my life. She has brought me absolute PEACE. She has taught me a new form of CHOSEN happiness that I had not witnessed in my life to date. She is always laughing and making the best of things. I've only read about Mother Theresa and St. Francis and Ghandi and lots of other noble souls who have changed the world, and been truly inspired...but I didn't know them personally. Olive CHANGED MY WORLD --PERSONALLY!!!! Olive tended to GrandDad when I couldn't do it . She is the embodiment of patience. Because of Olive GrandDad was able to live out his life just the way he wanted...at his farm, with his car, going out to eat most days...with his woman. Now granted, he begged her to marry him. I BEGGED HER TO MARRY HIM...but she is a woman of independent thinking. She has already buried one husband and did not want to do that a second time. Bless her heart, burying is burying whether husband or no. I am sad to leave her there. I will go back to visit her in a few weeks. God gave her to me and I'm NOT giving her back. She's mine. I wish there was some kind of official ceremony to adopt an adult child into a family. I would adopt me hers. Thank heavens I don't need a ceremony or anything official. World, I scream my LOVE for OLIVE FERGUSEN!!!!!XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: