Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lovey....forgive me.

Josh, you have so been in my thoughts. But I am tired. Tired and sad deep in my soul and bones. So strange that I feel sad...I am so relieved for us ALL that GrandDad didn't have to fail the drivers test and go through the pain of the "next step" that would NOT have been possible at the farm. Tomorrow we bury GrandDad in the Springville Cemetery. Tonight Dad and Preston and family all came for the big Sunday dinner and sleep over before we head out to get it all finalized. Final. Nothing is final. Not even death.
Today I awoke early to cook and reclaim the house from being gone 2 weeks. I taught sharing time in Primary. Life just doesn't stop just because you want it to, and maybe need it to for a minute. But right now I just don't feel like recounting this past week. I will make it up to you next week. I am so glad that it is you...I know you will understand. It was a good week...Canadians may be the kindest people I have encountered yet. They loved me good. This tiredness is just...I don't even know how to say what it is. It just is. I am off to bed. Your letter will be so welcome. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Mom XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

1 comment:

Val and Merilee said...

So sorry to hear of your grand-dad's passing. Natalie you are such a valiant example of honoring and nurturing and caring and loving. I'm sure your mother is so grateful for you and proud of you as a daughter that does all that is right and good. Take a deep breath and take it slow if thats possible.
Love you, Merilee