Sunday, May 23, 2010

Josh and Michael...XXOOXX

Hey Guys!!! We LOVE YOU!!! Spencer has had his last day of High School and now only has year book parties and Senior Lagoon Day Parties and Graduation on Thursday and his all night Party. They started with a PRE PARTY tonight...first a fire until it rained and now I don't know what they are doing.
Sam is sad they lost in the semi finals, mostly to have the Seniors be leaving. They get so close on the team. But already, even with summer baseball starting in 2 weeks, he is on to GOLF with Spencer. We are all so ready for summer. Now if we could just get some warm weather!!!
Megan went to Boise to meet some internet guy this weekend . She stayed with Stacey. She said he was SO NICE, but no love connection.
Dad is getting new responsibilities with his job tomorrow...they announce it tomorrow...he will be over all the South American countries now. Yes, he is elated. Now he is ensured many more trips to his beloved countries and friends.
For the BIG NEWS of the week/year/MY LIFE!!!!!!!! My dream is coming true. The pool will begin construction as soon as Lindon City gives us the permit. We should be swimming by August 1st (before that actually, but I'm not sure what will happen if this rain doesn't stop). Kimmie Cooper, draftswoman extraordinaire is drawing up the gazebo plans, and I am thinking if Greg is interested I am going to try to hire him to help with sprinklers, taking trees down, rocking the hill steps...all with Spencer and Sam's help of course...bet you guys aren't sad to miss that!!!! I will post pics as it moves along. Depending on how much it costs to heat it through October, I will try to keep it open for at least ONE swim for when you get home Josh!!!! I am as excited as when I found out that I was pregnant with each of you. I have that same funny feeling wondering if this could be true and will it all turn out alright (although a pool doesn't come with ten fingers and ten toes as a safety check!!!) I can FEEL myself immersed and looking out of the water now!!! There will be a built up beach play area for those Grandbabies to splash around as well as a slide for them to squeal down and me to catch!!!...and a swim lane for me!!! And a diving board and basketball hoop for YOU!!!! This world is a WONDERFUL place. I really am glad I came. ESPECIALLY that you came with me!!! I cannot wait for us all to be home together again.
With that, I am heading to bed to dream of us and pool playing, eating....so, to complete the dream ...I had to google soft serve ice cream machines, right??? And good on Dad, when he happened upon the page left open on my computer screen this morning, instead of having a fit, he just "chuckled". You never know what will turn up...but I know one thing, Dreams can't come true if you don't have ANY!!! Dream boys, DREAM!!!!
You are my love and my light, I MISS YOU BOTH!!! Josh...Michael is LOVING Alaska just in case you still haven't heard from him.
MOM XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: