Sunday, May 2, 2010

Progress?

I have been hiding the back of my phone from clients for over a year now. Crazy when I think about it, I LIVE on the phone with my work. I've had this phone for about 3 years. But it was oh so TIME to update....I was waiting for my contract with T Mobile to run out so I could get the IPHONE. But then I went to AT&T and realized they were going to charge me DOUBLE the monthly fees as TMOBILE. ARGH!!!!!...my Ipod is like my best friend so I was SLIGHTLY disappointed. Only to be THRILLED that TMOBILE'S IPHONE "be alike" is dang amazing. I, on the other hand am still technologically challenged. So I am sorry to all of you for the misdialed numbers, the unheard and erased messages, the delayed answering....and all the other things I am doing while I LEARN my new phone. I think I'm going to need a full week's more practice. Thank you for your kindness.


No comments: