Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boy LOVE...First baseman glove


Now, I don't really GET it...but I can appreciate it...Sam loves this glove like ....like I DON 'T KNOW WHAT just cuz I'm a girl!!! He thought it was gone forever until his buddy Trevor reminded him he had borrowed it for a tournament...it was gone all last season. I wish you could have seen the way Sam picked it up when we got there. I wish you could have seen him smell it and work it and hold it and laugh and work it some more. And then all the words of gratitude for that mit...and then all the words of HOPE for the season to come. I LOVE BOYS. I LOVE THIS BOY. I LOVE YOU TOO JOSH...and Spencer and Michael...God knew when he gave me all of you...and I had no idea...I was so WRONG thinking I wanted more matching pink dresses... it just wouldn't have been the same.

No comments: