Thursday, November 12, 2009

Got an idea...



I keep salivating all over Ree's new cookbook...telling myself NO, not till you lose the NOW 20 pounds...but then I read my new note to myself on the window I look out of, that says...

"The next time you feel frightened instead of being AFRAID, BE INSPIRED!!!"

I AM SO INSPIRED!!!I can still start my diet but then just take one night off and do a double exercise for a few days!!!!

SOOOOOooo...I think, HOW COOL would it be to try ALL of her recipes in ONE night! Or at least as many as I could get done...and THEN I thought...HEY...I got girls who want to try it too! SOOOOO...

How about ANY of you interested in getting together for a GATHERING OF THE GODDESSES to each make a recipe or two from Ree's new cookbook and then we EAT them ALL together
??!!??!! If you don't have it yet you can come over and I will share AND help you decide what to make:)!!!!!

ANYBODY? ANYBODY? PLEAAASSSEEEE??? It will be WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18th at 7pm at MY HOUSE!!!

2 comments:

Jeremi said...

How about for Thanksgiving???!!!

Madre Marsh said...

I would so be all over that! (I suppose I should change my profile name to "Tanner's Mom" instead of "Mike's Mom"...just not really sure how to do that)