Sunday, November 29, 2009

I REALLY AM My mother....


I am on day 3...it is 7:04pm and I think I'm going to make it to day 4....I really want my old self back...the one that was a food snob and would (mostly) only put nutritious body building items in my mouth. Now to be fair...THAT ME wasn't really ME for that long compared to my whole life, but REALLY...I want her/ME back. This cleanse promises no more food cravings after 5 days. It promises a colon so happy, so clean, that it will burn more calories. It promises enlightenment. I want to be enlightened. I want to be in control of ME instead of sweet smells and advertisements everywhere in my world. But the other me is still really really here...it is making lists of the foods I WILL get to eat when I am done...going to make up for that missed Brick Oven...made French Dip sandwiches for the fam for lunch...going to have me some of those...going to make more Spinach Dip.....HURRY HERE FOOD SNOB...I AM WAITING for the take over!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then to super hurt my feelings...I've gained 2 pounds so far........
Now my mother never really had to worry about her weight like me...but she was always doing these "freaky" cleanses when observed from afar....made me smile when I thought of it. Wonder how my kids are going to process me :)

No comments: